Friday, May 18, 2012

day 18... something you made

Well, I tossed a bunch of things onto the couch that I have made.  Knitted sweaters, sewn dresses, stuffed animals, cat blankets, hats, Christmas dolls, jumpers, glass paperweights - even the chair I stained and finished. Then, I had Carl & Gretchen put on pajama pants I made and sweatshirts I decorated and had them sit along with the loot.  Of course, there are tons of things I didn't grab, but let's be honest - I am too lazy to have to put everything back after.

And those shots look horrible.  Snap-shotty pose as well as poor quality.  I am not a big fan of that lens, but none of the others opened wide enough to include the things I had grabbed.

So, instead, you get these 2 things I made.


I had to turn it black and white because there were so many competing colors in their clothes and the background.  

Maybe someday I'll make a collage (or a whole photo book) of photos of things I have crafted.   In my free time I should be able to pull that off.

1 comment:

  1. Free time?!?! Who has free time?? You are a stay at home mom, are you not? You are on-call 24 hours a day, in sickness and health, keeping the house clean, meals made, food stocked, AND you spend much of your crafting time involved WITH the children!!! You are not fooling me, missy! And on top of that, you impart your life-learned lessons to help other moms, crafters, and photographer-wanna-be people. :)
    I hope you were being sarcastic when you said you had free time. Just in case, though... This girl right here knows what little free time you have.
    Thanks for the helpful comments on the pic editing on my last post. I'm hoping to try it out soon... in my spare time. ;-)

    ReplyDelete