Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May creativity challenge... photo a day

OK, I have some blogging issues with my world-wide (yup, world-wide, Baby) audience right now, but I am trying to work them out.  Or ignore them.  Haven't decided the best approach yet.

So, in the meantime, I have been checking in on the blogs I follow over there on the right hand side.  Have you been following Britt's Bring It In Focus tips?   She is offering really valuable photography tips for those of us not aspiring to learn the whole business that is pro photography.  (You know, I'm guessing it is probably about 10% actual photo taking.  The rest, all taxes and business laws etc.)  Anyway, follow her on the right and read about the May Creativity Challenge.   I'm only going to link you to hers, but she links you back to the originator.  Now, that woman is probably getting weird audience members from all this linking, too.

Anyway, I read this at about 1 pm today.  I was getting my gear ready to go grab the kids from school and snap some pictures of the remaining teachers I needed for Teacher Appreciation Week.  But, how could I resist a challenge????  A photo challenge!  An only 30 day photo challenge!  I can play any game for 30 days.  If you know the term Shred, you know I can play any game for 30 days.  And do it pretty.darn.well.too.

So, here is Day 1.

Peace.
not terribly creative, but like I said, I was leaving the house, getting the kids, getting homework done, getting them dinner, getting them dressed for t-ball game, and getting myself ready to race out the door as soon as I hit "publish" on this post because I am on my way to my final photography competition for the season.  I have not won a single ribbon this year and I want to win at least one tonight.  If I do, I'll be entered in the final competition where all the years' ribbon winners compete against each other.  Winners of that final one are exhibited all summer long in a local gallery.  Last year, I had 1 photo exhibited.  the year before, I had 2 that made the final cut!

I am hoping Gretchen's lack of teeth will be my winner!!

back to the creativity....  it is Gretchen's hand and her backpack.
Peace.  Day 1.


here's my fav of the 3 I have entered tonight... titled:
Tooth Fairy's Challenge
But, she lost another one this morning.  The upper on on her right (your left).  Making the gap even bigger!!

Gretchen 8.
Carl 6.

gotta run.

No comments:

Post a Comment