Today's theme is 'fun!' and I took a picture of this morning's craft project because... crafts are fun!
Today was really busy.
We left for school before 7:20 because today the school was having Muffins With Mom before school. The kids could bring their mom, aunt, grandmother, friend... to the cafeteria for muffins and juice before the bell rang at 8:00. We sat with some classmates and got to visit with their moms, too.
Then......... I..........
- came home,
- exercised,
- watched yesterday's General Hospital while editing photos for Teacher Appreciation Week,
- washed and decorated the vases for the teachers and aides,
- headed to Costco to print the photos from earlier (a class photo I took at last week's field trip as well as individual shots of my kids with each one of their teachers/therapists... 17 in all!),
- had to wait too long to get to the kiosk machine so couldn't wait for the photos to print,
- checked AC Moore and found perfect frames, but I need the prints in hand to be sure of the color,
- headed to school to drop off the vases with the teacher so she will have them set up for Monday morning,
- picked up the kids,
- headed to our favorite old play place that is normally for kids 0-5 but today they were having a special 0-11 yrs old day (we were literally the only kids there... Carl loved that!),
- went to McDonald's for dinner and playtime on the indoor climber,
- headed to the t-ball game,
- came home and missed out on signing Carl up for something special (don't get me going on that.... Lew's fault for missing it yet he blamed me for not leaving the t-ball game 20 minutes early),
- went to dinner,
- came home for baths..... and finally....
- bedtime!!!!!
So, I am tired. Goodnight.

No comments:
Post a Comment