Carl finished off the bag after he dropped off his passengers. I think he told me the bus was going to North Dakota. We made good time - that's for sure!
One more photo... their school does both fall photos and spring photos. Last fall, I bought the official very first school photos. That was before I knew they'd be taking spring ones, too. Well, I would have bought the fall ones anyway because they are the traditional school portrait background ones. So, these spring, non-traditional background ones were just an extra fundraiser. They also took a class photo on the risers in the auditorium. Those you had to pre-order. I pre-ordered 2 of those, but I wasn't sure I needed the individual shots. Then once I got them back, they weren't that good. (both needed haircuts and the individuals were not good natural smiles coupled with too much hair) But, the pose the photographer took of them together was cute. So, I did buy a CD of that one pose. I dressed them alike (golf shirt and matching dress) because I love to I wanted them to stand out as twins in the group shot. I knew A&A would be dressed identically and I wanted their classmates to look back and easily pick out the other set of twins, too.
spring 2012 kindergarten photos.



No comments:
Post a Comment