Sunday, May 6, 2012

day 6.... you

Today's topic is "you" which I assumed meant me, not you.

So, I would have taken a self portrait, but honestly I love the one I took last February.  No sense trying to replicate that miracle.

Then, I thought I could just post this photo and amaze fool you all.

I thought about taking a photo of something that is "so me".   Birkenstocks?  Hand-blown glass ornaments?  Crayons arranged in rainbow order?

 Then, it hit me...... there is nothing that says "ME"  better than sitting at the computer for hours going through old photos and making a collage out of them.


Boy, did I have to leave out a ton of great shots!!!  I had pulled up shots of items or photos I had taken and loved, but in the end, decided to go for family only shots.  So, I pulled some of my favorite pictures of me - keeping with the theme.  They are not all pictures I took, of course, but that self portrait from last February is the upper right hand corner.


row 1:   family photo Apr '12, wedding Sept '95, Lew Jan '08, me Feb '11
row 2:  Gretchen Apr '12, Carl Mar '12, kids & me Apr '12, guitar shot Feb '08
row 3:  Lew & me fall '94, Carl & me Nov '06, Angus Oct '09, Molly Oct '09
row 4:  piano Dec '08, Mother's Day '10, Gretchen & me Mar '07, kids & me on beach Aug '07

No comments:

Post a Comment