So, this afternoon I was going to post my tree decorating pictures of them, but I will save those until tomorrow. They were prior to this little fever thingy. (which, is a direct result of sharing nicely with kids at pre-school. Ah, share those germs, kiddos!) But, for now, I have these quick shots to share.
Gretchen was very concerned with how sad and sleepy Carl was, so she asked if she could snuggle with him on the couch. She's an all around good kid, too, you know. They are watching Zooboomafoo together. And Angus is a good caregiver, too. My camera sits on the computer desk, so it is easy to grab.


Look at those red cheeks. Poor Baby! (ask Gretchen if she is a baby and she will go into a lengthy explanation of how she is not a baby and she is a big girl and she has to get bigger and keep growing etc. Ask Carl if he is my baby still and he simply says, "Gretchen is still a baby." Don't let her hear that!)
I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. I hope it does quickly, if it is going to at all. It sounds crazy, but for now at least, I prefer two sick at once over the passing back and forth and dragging out of one-at-a-time sicknesses. They really don't get sick too often. I'm just glad he didn't puke at the Tuba Christmas event!
Awww....so sad yet so sweet!
ReplyDeleteI agree--I'd rather just have two kids at once. Then I don't have to keep them separated. That's just impossible.
Hope he (they?) feel better soon! :)