Thursday, December 3, 2009

Santa hats!


A friend of mine who has a son serving in Iraq has asked me (and other online buddies) to send her son a Christmas card and if possible, artwork from our kids to hopefully lessen the pain of being separated from the family this holiday season. Her other kids are 4 & 2, so the artwork will be appreciated by this loving, older brother for sure.

Well, I thought I would also tuck in a photo of the kids in Santa hats. Of course, we didn't have one... this meant, before we took Carl to school today, we needed to snap a few pictures. We did a fast couple photos and they actually came out OK. (I didn't worry about what they were wearing... probably should have had red/green on them, but like I said, we were on our way out the door to school so I wasn't about to change clothes. He chose his "blue Huggy Bear shirt" for school and I wasn't messing with his choice! Maybe I'll play up the red, white and blue coloring and pretend it was on purpose.)

Ho Ho Ho!

If you could, please keep Collin in your prayers this holiday season. It's his first one away from home. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment