No. Strike that. I
am really tired. So, tell me... are these 2 photos as funny to you as they are to me right now?

I have online friends and acquaintances who are talented photographers and striving to become professionals. They say they find themselves no longer taking just regular everyday "snapshots." Since I am simply a MWAC (Mom With A Camera) and have no pro aspirations whatsoever, I revel in my snapshots. I mean, if I was worried about clutter in my background (such as that Marv Levy book in the first shot. I have seen that in 2 or 3 photos now - I really oughta move it, huh? I never think of it until after I see the photo.) or other technical faux pas, I'd never catch the real twins that are shown above here!
Nope, not just you - those are hilarious!!! I love your MWAC shots - don't change a thing!!
ReplyDelete