Gretchen: It's really easy to make an orn-ee-ent. You just need to get the three things. Get red paint, blue paint and green paint. Then put the paint on and then put on the sparkles. You will get it on Friday when I give it to you. Then we can hang it on our tree. We have lots of orn-ee-ents on our tree but one has four faces and it says Lewis, Jill, Gretchen and Cay-uhl. That has Santa hats but it must be us because it says all our names on it. Daddy showed it to me. (* you have to read that as if it were one long sentence. Try not to come up for air. *)
me: Is the ornament you made at school glass?
Gretchen: No, it is plastic.
me: Did you decorate a pinecone? (I know Carl did one yesterday)
Gretchen: No, I was having too much fun with my orn-ee-ent. It has three colors, blue and red and green and then I put on sparkles and a piece of metal on the top. And it's a surprise for you.
Did you catch that last part?
No comments:
Post a Comment