Snowy playtime in Virginia. They got 2 feet of snow a couple days before we arrived!
Carl showing off his new hat I made for him! And the "new" perfect yellow coat Colin had for him! Yellow is his favorite color - he loves his new coat!!!! I think he loves his new hat, too. 





Gretchen and Aunt Lila had a ball together! For about a week, I kept telling Gretchen if I had 2 feet of snow, I'd stick her in it and she wouldn't be able to walk away... and she was furious with me for saying that! So, when it became more of a reality as we told her how much snow they had there, she made sure I could stand her in it. (I did with Carl, above pic!) But really - for a girl who was so against being stood up in the snow, she was all over the place. On her belly, making snow angels on her back, jumping up and down, running through it, throwing snow at Daddy. 


















How fun!!! I would happily take just 6 inches of that... okay, just one inch would be awesome - of the frozen snow stuff (not rain)!!
ReplyDelete