Monday, September 26, 2011

I love fall colors!!

Leaf peeping in coastal NC is not too exciting.  Unless, you are Kermit the Frog

But, we grabbed some of our favorite fall accessories and headed to one of the kids' favorite places for a little fun on Friday evening.....

Want to see old pumpkin shots?  Check out 2010's shoot.  Actually, also took place on 9.23.
How about checking out last year's?  Here are the 2009 pictures.

 In 2008, the kids didn't get in the pictures.  They were too busy running and playing.  But, that is the year I shot the photo that was entered in the area TV station's 2010 calendar.   And, finally, here are the 2007 shots.

more 2011... 
they love the beach.  We don't go often, but we should let them play in the waves more.  We won't live here forever.  I'm sure.

 Happy Fall !!!!!  Hope you have some traditions that are as fun as this one is for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment