Thursday, September 3, 2009

2010 calendar

Each year, one of our local news stations holds a contest for an annual calendar of our city's images. I have never had anything I felt was local enough and had no people shown or some of the other rules they have for entries. Except for this year. I entered my photo from last October titled "Pumpkins on Vacation" and guess what? I won! My image is going to be in the 2010 calendar!!!

I haven't told my camera club members yet - I was planning on doing that at the next board meeting. (I am the newsletter chairperson, so I attend the board of directors' meetings) I suspect many of our members would roll their eyes at me. We have some serious and professionals who I'm sure think a calendar is rinky dink. But, maybe not. I think the board people will think it is cool. I sure do!

I know you have all seen the image... but here it is again....

1 comment: