But, I do have a few shots from September 19th. We have new comforters!! What a process that was... do you have any idea just how many different Disney Princess comforter designs there are? Ugh!! And, they all seemed to be polyester. I wanted cotton. Well, I finally found some that were 60% cotton/40% poly ....and they had patches on them that light up!!! I thought they would love those and we found them in person at Kmart. Well, Kmart also had one that was a fleece top with a polyester comforter backing. Gretchen liked that one. I think I talked her into the light up one. So, we looked at a couple other designs before opening her light up one. Not Carl - he loved the light up idea. Even though the comforter itself wasn't as soft as I would have liked. He loves it! It washed up a little softer. And he loves it!!!! Good.
But, Gretchen asked if we could look for one with a castle on it because, and I quote "What good is a princess blanket if it doesn't have a castle?" So, I found one at Target with a castle and 3 princesses. She loved it and we bought that one. I have to return the other one still, but her 100% polyester one washed up so much softer than Carl's 60/40. Oh well. Did I mention how much he loves his??? Well, she feels the same way about hers with the princesses and castles!!
Now, we still have our a/c on so it is 75* in here all the time. Not exactly comforter weather. But, it isn't cold here. Even at night, it isn't cold enough outside to drop the temp from 75*, but, they are insisting on covering up under their new comforters. And they are sweating like crazy all night long. But, once it gets to be winter.. they will be doing great!!!!
Huggy Bears!
and 2 more snuggly sleepers...






My heart goes out to your friend who lost her young son...this has to be the most difficult loss for a mom.
ReplyDelete