At least in our house it seems to be. For years I have watched Molly do little things to provoke Angus into attacking her. Then she can play the victim and get him in trouble. And, Gretchen pulls it with Carl, too. She will do something minor to bug him knowing full well that he is going to scream or pull her hair and therefore. get in trouble.
Today, in the car, Gretchen casually (yeah right) mentioned, "Carl isn't kicking your seat, Mommy!" You know she just wanted to put the idea into his head. Sure enough - he started kicking. Now, she knows when he kicks, I get her out first. So, I told her that since she made him start kicking, she would be getting out last. And he immediately stopped kicking.
But, I do think it's a girl thing. Guess we'll see if Molly flips her tail in front of Angus' face tonight until he bites her. More proof.
No comments:
Post a Comment