Saturday, May 16, 2009

I only have one mouth

About a month ago, Lew let the kids switch toothbrushes and it has been teeth cleaning mayhem ever since! First of all - why on earth would he let them do that? He and I don't switch between the two of us... but anyway, can't explain how his mind works in one blog entry... but, now, they fight every single time they brush their teeth. "Yellow!" "No, orange!" "No, MY YELLOW!"

I have told Gretchen that Carl does it just to get her goat and the other day she yelled in to report to me, "Carl is trying to take my goat!"

Then tonight, I was doing dishes while Lew was giving them a bath and I heard him tell them, "I do not want to hear the words 'orange' and 'yellow' out of either one of your mouths." And then I heard Gretchen's confused reply, "But I only have one mouth."

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Only one mouth...smart girl! (She sounds like Gavin. Let's never get them together, OK??)

    ReplyDelete