Sunday, April 26, 2009

Aunt Barbara & Uncle Chuck are here!

They arrived this afternoon taking a detour on their way home from a conference Barbara had for work. The kids were so happy to have them arrive - Gretchen was so excited - I think she talked more than usual, if that is possible!

We went to The South Beach Grille for dinner (yummy!) but forgot to factor in the temperature drop after the sun set. So, we did get pretty cold eating outside. Then we came home, I put the kids to bed and we got a chance to catch up. They'll come back tomorrow after breakfast and spend the day with us. I'm going to call school and tell them Carl is playing hookey and Lew even took a vacation day from work. Everyone is looking forward to just hanging out and maybe a little beach sight seeing!

I love getting to see family when we don't have to do the traveling!

No comments:

Post a Comment