Friday, September 25, 2009

photo Friday

or, as I could call it for some of you "calendar spoiler Friday". I just had to share these, though... it was so much fun! We shot these Wednesday night 9.23.09 because we seemed to have one good afternoon in the midst of a rainy or hot forecast. (yesterday was a high of 88* still...) The skies were blue all afternoon. So, we headed to the beach after work - because as you know, the "Golden Hour" for that gorgeous glowy sun is the hour before the sun sets. Plus, Wednesday's low tide was 5:37 so it matched up perfectly! Of course, after we got there... one dark cloud decided to take over my sunset light. So, I had sort of a "Golden 15 Minutes"... and then cloud blocked light. Oh well.


I really could go on and on about how much they loved it... but look at their faces.


Worth a thousand words.

1 comment: