

Then she & I headed out to the Children's Museum for an hour. She painted a beautiful "rocketship" as she called it. The paper is fully covered with the earthy leaf toned paint they had out. I even got to do a leaf painting. Leaves and painting combined - and after the 2 posed photos of the morning, really, it didn't seem that my day could possibly improve. But, it did.....
This was earlier in the morning, but I discovered that if I kiss Carl good-bye while he is washing his hands and leave then, he doesn't cry! Today was actually the second day of this experiment. His teacher said he did fine this morning. I'm taking full credit for that solution, by the way.
After we picked him up - the three of us headed to the "store with the little carts" (they love those shopper in training carts. If you happen to be shopping and see us coming - stay alert and watch your ankles!) We grabbed our groceries, checked out - snagged a cookie from the dinosaur display and were done all within a half hour!
Wait! There's more!! Nap went off without a hitch!! And here I am, posting at 3pm! The only potential for no fun is my 4pm PT appt. But, I will just look back at my day so far and savor that! Pretty great Monday kick-off to the work week!!!
What great pictures!
ReplyDeleteI love it when days go well like that. :)
We don't have little carts here. Waaaa....