Friday, April 18, 2014

Bunny Brunch!

We went to Chick-fil-A for their Bunny Brunch Wednesday morning.  We've been going for a few years now.  Sure, we're getting big, but they love going.  They love talking to anyone in a costume... and they will still pose for pictures!  Gretchen told me she will still go to the Bunny Brunch with me when she is 15.  I told her, if she does - I'll even pull her out of school to take her if I have to!

So, we had a yummy breakfast together.  They had a simple craft (stickers for a bucket) but we didn't really take the time to do it.  We said "hello" to the Easter Bunny and took a couple pictures.  Gretchen didn't explain to the bunny that she cannot have jelly beans with her spacers in place, so she was super thrilled to find a tiny toy chick inside the plastic egg the bunny gave her!  Carl's had bubblegum ( another no-no) in it.  It couldn't have been planned better for her to get the one with the toy inside!












Want some history with this Chick-fil-A bunny?
2010...
eating the beloved chicken minis

2010



2011...eating and posing....



in 2012, we didn't go for some reason.  I have pictures that year with Peter Rabbit at the toy store, but no other Easter Bunny.
So, 2013....

No comments:

Post a Comment