So, I was going to go through and pull up past Jan 8th shots and got thinking back to last year and how I have this poor tradition of sending my camera away every January. I pulled up Jan 2010 blog entries and and sure enough... I found a Flashback post from last year. 1.8.10! No sense pulling up those pics again, right?
Click here to see the flashback I did last January with pics from '06, '07, '08, '09.
Then, here are January 4, 2010 shots. New capes (find a few more cape pics here)
Neat night light, huh? 1.4.10
Finally, here are 2 very recent pics. Not January 2011 shots because my shutter conked in late December, but 2 recent head shots. You can even see how the very bottom of the frame is darker. Only about 3 shots later that dark area turned black. The lower 1/3 of every shot is fully black.
December 29, 2010


No comments:
Post a Comment