My mom came along with us Saturday, but decided not to swim. (She did bring her suit down in that tiny carry-on bag) So, we took advantage of that and had her photograph the morning for us. She got a lot of cool shots of Carl jumping in... and even Gretchen posing and smiling! That's no small feat!!! I am even excited to use one of the family shots as our March Family Photo (possibly edging out this one from Molly & Angus' birthday party) for my self imposed challenge. If you are challenging yourself along with me - I hope you are liking your snapshots as much as I am liking mine. And if you are not taking monthly family photos - at least do one now. When was the last time your whole brood got in front of the lens? Not, Mom behind the camera and the rest of the crew in the shot! Do it... do it!!!! Here's our March family photo!

She is so fast when she has 2 noodles and no swim vest on! (don't know if I am liking the tilt I put on the second shot...hmmm)



This boy is determined to dive! It would be easier to teach him without the vest, but if you notice - it's 8.5 feet deep!



I love this shot of Carl. Maybe one day you'll see it in a montage of his swimming history pictures after he wins an Olympic gold medal!

Now, what do I do as much as swimming pictures? That's right! You are good! Flashback photos!!!
October 2006, 11 months old
January 19, 2007 14 months old



Please don't stop with the swimming pics - I love them!! As a person that FEARS the water, I think it is awesome to get the kids in the water so early and feeling SOOOO confident!!! Your family pic is also incredible.
ReplyDelete