You know we've given Gretchen the camera with good results. Well, naturally, Carl likes to use it, too, but he usually snaps away without holding it up to his face. Yesterday before Aunt Lila left, he asked to take a picture so we posed on the steps for him. He actually did hold the camera closer to his face, but I don't think he was using the eye piece. Still - he did better than he ever has with his patience snapping shots and also with not giving me too many heart attacks. (He did try to take it off his neck once and I was sure it was going to fall over his head and crash to the sidewalk behind him. It didn't! Phew!)
I wish I had a camera to capture how cute he was standing there with my camera... even telling us what to do... he actually said, "Look at my circle" ... something he has heard 945 million times (because for some reason, my kids don't like looking directly at the camera unless you yell at them to "Look at the circle!!")!
I must have gotten up to help him hold the camera up higher...
He didn't take my advice.
Wait - now he did!
He had several shots off to his right. Did I mention how cute he was standing there?
and here's the best shot of the series!
Love it!! That last shot truly is good! And the others are so fun. They're both going to be such great photographers at a young age!
ReplyDelete