Sunday, March 21, 2010

best friends

This morning, before we went to the playground, Gretchen told me, "I don't like going to school every day. I like staying home all day with Carl." I told her that someday, when she goes to the Big Kids' School, that she and Carl will go to school together all day. That made her smile and she said, "That sounds like a lot more fun!"

The other day, I took Carl to the playground alone. He played happily for about 30 minutes, but then he usually comes to me ready to leave. Well, today, he had Gretchen with him and they just stuck together just like the peanut butter and jelly you can see on her shirt! If they got out of each other's sight, they were asking us, "Where's Gretchen?" or "Where's Carl?"

I took a few shots of just the plain old interaction and closeness. Like Carl's shirt says, "Life is good"!

See this one? This shows why people rarely ask if they are twins now!

No comments:

Post a Comment