Cute pics!! I've played with the fish eye lens setting when I edit pics (VERY rare occasion!!) but didn't know there was an actual lens you could use. In reference to your questions on my blog - The kids LOVE their cameras!! I gave them my old, old camera when I got this new one at Christmas. They took decent pics (and fought a lot) until it took it's final tumble on the kitchen floor. Much like Humpty Dumpty, I couldn't put all the pieces back together again. My mom very rarely suggests getting two of anything. When I mentioned getting this camera for them, she asked me, "PLEASE tell me you are getting one for each. This is one time they each need their own!" Very sturdy! You can change the settings to take better/clearer pics and there are only a few buttons on it. The VTech camera seemed to complicated for 3 year olds, but your two may be able to work with it.
Cute pics!! I've played with the fish eye lens setting when I edit pics (VERY rare occasion!!) but didn't know there was an actual lens you could use.
ReplyDeleteIn reference to your questions on my blog - The kids LOVE their cameras!! I gave them my old, old camera when I got this new one at Christmas. They took decent pics (and fought a lot) until it took it's final tumble on the kitchen floor. Much like Humpty Dumpty, I couldn't put all the pieces back together again. My mom very rarely suggests getting two of anything. When I mentioned getting this camera for them, she asked me, "PLEASE tell me you are getting one for each. This is one time they each need their own!" Very sturdy! You can change the settings to take better/clearer pics and there are only a few buttons on it. The VTech camera seemed to complicated for 3 year olds, but your two may be able to work with it.