Well, I did bring the camera with us to the Chidren's Museum this week. It was the final week of Pumpkin Pounding. They only did it on Tuesdays, so Carl never got to try. We do have a pumpkin, tees and mallet for him to play at home, but just haven't sat down to pound yet. I've been pretty busy getting ready for a meeting we had today with Carl's whole team. I was busy getting all the artwork up so the place looked autumn-y and vacuuming up the insane amount of cat hair. I vacuum often, don't get me wrong, but man, it builds up. The meeting went well and I have left over homemade cookies, too. Win win, eh?Back to the Pumpkin Pounding... this was her third week participating in it, so she was a pro! 



They have added some cool stuff outside at the museum. One new thing is a full sized bus! 

We're going tomorrow night for their Jam-BOO-read reading/Halloween party. I think we'll wear our costumes form last year that Grammie made us.. the doctors' scrubs outfits. We're all looking forward to it... especially after reading they will have something called "Pumpkin Bowling".
Looks like fun! Love the full size bus. Happy Halloween!
ReplyDelete