Silly name for a fun night at the children's museum. They had different story readings throughout the night - scary for older kids, not scary for the littles. They had pumpkin bowling, a pumpkin ring toss, face painting, decorate treat bag art project, making your own slime, and of course, all teh fun things we like to do there anyway! The event was last night from 5:00 to 8:00 pm. By the time Lew got home, we were a little late, but didn't miss much more than a concert by a guy in a tree costume. (I've heard him before and at couple different locations, he is OK, doesn't keep the kids' attention very well. Carl did dance well to his songs last time we saw him. Still, I figure we didnt' miss much.)
We decided to wear last year's costumes to this event because I knew there might be messy fun and I wasn't up for washing the real costumes late at night. Turns out, they didn't get their costumes dirty, but there were fun, messy things they participated in!
How about a couple cute pictures?
Gretchen shaking a cup of slime

both playing in the dentist room

one of Gretchen's favorite parts is the Teddy Bear Hospital. We were psyched to find real bandaids to put on the bears! And I couldn't resist doctor x-ray shots!



and this kaleidoscope is just cool...

No comments:
Post a Comment