Tuesday, October 20, 2009

updates

you need updates....

1. I didn't say anything about the sweatshirt/coat. Damn non-confrontational personality. Honestly, I figured after a whole weekend, anyone who didn't check the backpack for a coat wasn't going to remember it happening.

2. Orange Baseball Cap's girlfriend's dachshund, Blaze did not win his race. However, he took 1st prize in the costume contest! Unfortunately, we didn't stay that late... and no one else took his picture in his banana costume! Can I just say, I really want to go over to his house and do a session with him in it?

3. my mother found the General Mills International coffee mix in Pumpkin Spice.... my sis in law told her they had it at the dollar store. Well, turns out, since the product expired at the end of Sept 2009, it was on sale... 2 for $1!!! Now, c'mon, I do not want to hear a single one of you saying that date makes it bad only 3 weeks later. Go check your cupboards. You'll find something worse, I'm sure. Heck, I have boxes of blue diet gelatin from Shaw's. Shaw's is a grocery store chain in MA. We lived in MA from 1996-1998.

4. Gretchen & I did Pumpkin Pounding again at the children's museum... again, camera-less. Maybe, just maybe I'll bring it next week. She was all business today doing it. The museum girl helping was a different one and so she didn't realize Gretchen did this already. She was pretty impressed with G's ability to get that golf tee to stick right in so she could grab her mallet.

5. not an update, but you just need to know that Frick & Frack slept in until 8:10 this morning! Lately, they have been waking before 7:00! And, they just got up from a nice close to 2 hour nap!

1 comment:

  1. Pumpkin Pounding sounds fun!!!!! Pumpkin Spice, mmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete