With twins, you couldn't expect to buy one of those small pack and play sized playpens. I needed a real classic sized one. This one came from Lori, but even back in 2005, you could still find them at Burlington Coat Factory. You can't anymore. I know this because I recommend 2 things to women when they are pregnant with twins (and I've checked so I could tell them where to buy the playpen):
1. functioning coffee pot
2. full sized playpen
even good for napping...
wait a minute... something looks a little "off" in this shot...
so happy!! They really didn't mind playing in there while I was able to cook dinner or do laundry and safely knew where they were.
I loved those dragon sweaters!!!
We were even able to use it when we moved to NC. They were 15 months old and it helped keep them safely out of the way while we unloaded and unpacked.







Only had Rob, so I could use a Play and Pack, and boy! did I ever use it !! It is an essential when you have a baby.
ReplyDeleteMy Mom also used a full sized playpen with Danny & Kyleigh. I just had a babyproofed living room with gates in the hallway and kitchen doorways. An essential safe place to leave twins is very very necessary!
ReplyDelete