Wednesday, November 2, 2011

October family photo

I think this might be my favorite because no one is posing. 
But, we got a few good ones while we carved pumpkins on Sunday.

before...
Carl playing with the remote...
Gretchen's design before giving it to Daddy for cutting...
Carl's reaction to the pumpkin guts...
I was the only one who would clean out the insides.  Gretchen tried a little with a spoon, but gave up quickly.  No problem - I love pumpkin guts!!
After we finished, I got out a couple blinking lights to put inside (that is why you can see tin foil through the mouths of their pumpkins).  For 2 nights, they wanted them in their bedroom for the whole night.  2 nights was about all I would allow the cut pumpkins to stay inside the house.  They are now at home on the back deck.

But, here they are... ready to be night lights!!

No comments:

Post a Comment