Friday, March 18, 2011

my competition

See this kid? He can work the mouse. And turn on the computer. And sign in using our password. And pull up the internet. And go into the Favorites folder. And then go into the sub folder for Educational. And pull up PBSkids.org. All by himself.
So, when I ask if I can have some time on the computer - I get this:

Then he asks, "Are you going to check your Facebook? It has your picture on it."

So, the fight to get computer time is one reason I have not blogged photos and stories in about 2 weeks. The other one is this child:

And the 70+* weather we've been having. (Today 80*). And birthday parties. And photos to edit from said parties. And sewing projects. And haircut appointments. And my own eye doctor appt (they said those drops would "un-do" in 4 hours. Pfft... it was a lot longer. A whole day of not being able to see the computer screen.) And play dates at the park. And lots of trips to the Children's Museum (I am there at least 2x per week). And a baby shower for Carl's therapist on her last day working with him after 3 years. And just regular pre-school running around. And a sore throat I haven't been able to shake for a week now.

New haircuts:

Goofball aka Mini Big Ken:
Picnic lunch. They ate half a watermelon! OK, it was just a basketball sized one, but still...

Now, I will be putting up some pictures from the past 2 weeks. I will be backing up and putting them on the correct date so you are going to have to scroll backwards to find and read them. You can handle this.

3 comments:

  1. So happy to get my Grechen & Carl "fix" ! Glad everything is ok and you are just busy...come on, really???? Who would have thought??? LOL I can handle going backwards to see photos from the past few weeks, really I can...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Sorry...I meant to type Gretchen....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved all the photos as usual, especially the St. Patty's day one!

    ReplyDelete