Sunday, March 6, 2011

the money lessons are sinking in

This mural hangs in the children's museum. It's pretty generic, don't you think?


Well, last week I was there with Carl and as we passed it, he turns to me, points to the wall of faces and says,

"That one is on the one hundred dollar bill and that one is on the five dollar."

See, he is paying attention!


___________________________________________________
And here he is on Friday heading to school to sing for the senior church members. I didn't get a shot of Gretchen because I had to drop her off in the morning and we were racing to get her there so we could get home in time for speech therapy. She was wearing a cute purple dress with a cream colored cashmere cardigan (thanks, Liz! It still fits her - I will hate to give it up. Catherine, it will most likely be in next fall's box.) and her party shoes. She has no idea just how sensible her "party shoes" truly are. Shhhhh. They are Mary Janes that are brown leather with some rhinestones, but have almost a sneaker sole on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment