Monday, August 30, 2010

summer faces


They are cuter than the last photos I posted, aren't they??


Let's see, not much new here. Saturday was another issue with my car. Lew likes to say, "nothing a few hundred dollars won't fix". Neat. We basically spent enough on Saturday to have replaced my camera with a mega-upgrade. Then, when we picked up the car and I drove it home... it was horrible!!! So, back we went. Turns out, the brake caliper they installed was defective and was seized up. But, of course, they didn't have another... they called me late this afternoon to say they still don't have it. They hope to fix my car tomorrow. So, since Friday afternoon, the car seats have been in Lew's Volvo 240. That was fine for the weekend, but he takes his car to work leaving us stuck here at home with no wheels. It meant we couldn't go do anything fun today or tomorrow... our last 2 days before pre-school starts up again on Wednesday. They weren't into going outside today. We watched Mary Poppins and had a nice easy lunch. Gretchen & I played Yahtzee Jr, but Carl didn't want to play with us.

Stay tuned for more excitement this week.... tomorrow, Lew is staying home from work in the morning to shuttle us to the doctor's for their 4 year old well visit check up. Yeah, it's 9 months late. But, I'll have some stats to post on them tomorrow. Then, Wednesday is Gretchen's first day of school and Thursday is Carl's first day back. I'll have plenty of pictures from those events!

No comments:

Post a Comment