Here's a tease... we ate this dinner outside one night at my Mom's. You know, they don't have salt potatoes in NC. They look at you as if you have 3 heads if you ask for them - and the looks of dismay and almost horror grow if you then describe them.
(lettuce from Annie's garden! Local cukes and sweet corn, too) 
Still drooling? Well, grab a napkin - because Mom made 2 pies... one rhubarb and one raspberry! Both with fruit from their garden.


I know you are wondering. I wasn't sure if I should come out and say it or keep it to myself. As if, to pick one over the other should be private and personal. Or maybe, I feared if I chose one, then Mom wouldn't make the other one for me again. It was close, but, side-by-side, right here and now, if I were given the choice of only one piece... I'd go for the rhubarb!
No comments:
Post a Comment