Sunday, January 31, 2010

our January timer photo

I posted a challenge last Wednesday to take one family photo snapshot per month in 2010. We decided to drag the cats into the first shot of the year so we opted for inside today. Angus is covering mine, but I have on a Bills shirt, too. See, nothing fancy, just our whole family together. I think next month I will volunteer to sit on the couch first and let Lew be the one who ends up being a touch closer to the camera. I want more of me hiding behind people next time! He can work the timer and have to grab a cat & a kid and run into the shot! I would have used my cute, cool little infrared camera remote control to snap this shot, but when I was home for Christmas, it was so cute and cool that Mom & I decided she needed it. No biggie, I would pick one up for myself when I got back here. So, last week when I picked up my camera, I asked for one of the remotes, too... adn learned they are sold out. The store can't even order them on backorder. Their guess is Nikon is producing more and hopefully they'll be available soon. So, Mom - pull it out and make J, C, & K sit on the couch with you... and use the remote to trigger the timer!

I'm just glad we snapped this new shot and I didn't have to fall back on our four-in-the-bed shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment