Monday, January 11, 2010

my weather report

I'll even archive for y'all....

Mon 1/4,
Tues 1/5,
Wed 1/6,
Thurs 1/7 ..... water in dump truck on the back deck = frozen.

Fri 1/8 .... the only day all week that the water thawed!

Sat 1/9,
Sun 1/10,
Mon 1/11 .... frozen again!

Plus this morning (1/11), it was not until 11:15 am (yes, I kept checking and watching the time. I want this to be accurate!) that the pond out back's layer of ice started to thaw!



sickness report:
Carl is down to 40.8 lbs. You should see his ribs! I weighed him naked, so that might account for some of the weight - the doc's weigh-in last week 42.5 was clothed. His head cold is a doozy! Gretchen seems OK.
My throat isn't as bad today. Phew!!!
No school for Carl today, but I might try sending him tomorrow. We'll see how the afternoon goes. His therapist called in sick today, too. She was up all night throwing up. Ugh! Poor Ashlie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment