Saturday, July 18, 2009

new haircuts

Last night, I took the kids to the Puppy Palace for haircuts. Lew was supposed to meet us there, but we were so early that Carl's haircut was completely done and Gretchen was already getting her nails done after hers, too. But, hey, Daddy paid! Perfect timing, I guess!

OK, I do not take them to a dog groomers for haircuts. Just happens that the salon owner also owns a puppy business and the businesses are separated by only a glass wall. So, we got to watch 2 puppies playing together while getting our haircuts! On occasion, I have taken them in that side and they were even allowed to play along with the puppies. But, on Friday, there were already 3 adults over there and I figured the kids would be too rowdy for the audience.

Carl has been asking all weekend to "Go to Puppy Palace now?" I can't get him to understand that he'll be bald if we keep getting his haircut. Although I love bald babies (understatement) I love my kids' hair, too! I kind of like Carl's hair longer, but for summer, we decided to cut it yet again.


No comments:

Post a Comment