It is pushing the term 'ecumenical' to it's limits to mix carols and holidays and even throw in the word "hiney", which, by the way, my kids don't use. They still say "butter beans". But, "hiney" fit better in the song. Hey, a shiksa's gotta do what a shiksa's gotta do.
By the way, they love their underwear. And... by the way... last year Carl got underwear for Hanukkah and to this day, when he picks one of those pairs, he tells me "This is my Hanukkah underwear." So, don't laugh too much at the underwear. Besides, I'm guessing 99% of you are going to find some in your stocking come Sunday morning.



You go, shiksa !! LOL Hey! Underwear is a GREAT gift, especially spiffy looking ones like Carl and Gretchen got. I wish they made adult size ladies underwear with characters...I would like to think I'm super woman !! LOL
ReplyDelete