I read this today and can't get it out of my head. It has such common sense mixed with decadence. It's perfect! I need to pass it along to you! It is a line from a blog I read. I started reading the Pioneer Woman's photography a long time ago. Then, I began checking out her cooking one as well because I love seeing her recipes. She posts photos for step by step creation.
Today, she teaches us to make a Pumpkin Cream Pie. She uses pudding but tells us not to use milk but rather a mixture of cream and half and half... and here it is... new words to live by... Ree's quote... embrace the self-indulgence... feel the reality... plan for the holidays...
This is pie, people. It's no time to practice restraint.
Wanna read her blog, too? Or at least enjoy the pictorial walk through Pumpkin Cream pie? Click here for her cooking section. She's in the midst of Pie Week. You've been warned. You will want to bake soon! Although, so far, I cannot blame any weight gain solely on reading her recipes. You can also find her photography section along the line of choices at the top of the page. Please refrain from entering her periodic contests because it will only lessen my chances of winning. Good.
No comments:
Post a Comment