Tuesday, November 16, 2010

a loose tooth! well, 2 actually

We are home from our Disney vacation. We were gone from Sat 11/6 (left at 6:30am) to Sat 11/13 (got home at 11:30pm). I posted a few things before I left to not leave an obvious vacation gap in my notes. Did I fool ya?

I will get to stories and photos from Disney World soon. It is the Happiest Place on Earth. And the Priciest. And the Most Stressful. I have decided a Disney vacation is like pregnancy. When it is over, the bad memories fade quickly and you think, "I might be able to do that again." Now, here, we might in the future consider another vacation. Not another baby/ies.

But, I will share a photo now that I took yesterday. this is Carl. He is still technically 4 years old. He did not get his teeth very early. But, he is apparently, losing them early!! On the drive home, I looked back and saw him sticking his finger in his mouth. Had it been Gretchen, I wouldn't have thought twice about it because she is a thumb sucker. But Carl never puts his fingers in his mouth. I looked closer and sure enough! He was wiggling the bottom center-right tooth! I let out an "OH MY GOD!" which made Carl laugh a lot. Gretchen cried for about 15 minutes after because she was worried that Carl hadn't brushed his teeth enough! Then she cried because she wanted her tooth to fall out so she could look at it. A week of rising at 5:30am (the kids' idea... not ours!) was taking a toll on all of us.

Further inspection revealed that the bottom center-left one is a little loose, too.

I am not ready for those Big Kid Teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment