I even dyed her shoes and made the pom poms!
my Minion from Despicable Me
These are from a week ago when they went to the Halloween party at the Children's Museum. That was the best thing that happened to me this season because it made me complete the costumes a week early.
Isn't this guy's costume cool? (or hot?) He was with a little Fireman.
BINGO with Skittles as markers. Carl tried them.... and hated them!
The next day, the boys went to scout camp and the girls stayed home to
Gretchen wore the clown costume that Mom made for me!!
Bob the horse was even dressed up! His partner, Harry was not though.
The Birthday Girl and Gretchen!
Gretchen picked a football jersey for my costume. I got off pretty easy, I think.
After the party, since we were already downtown, we decided to check out the Haunted Library. We had fun with several Halloween activities and meeting a few characters, too. We skipped the 3rd floor Haunted House part, though!






























No comments:
Post a Comment