Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday shopping!

Yes, this year, Lew & I went shopping on Thursday.  We left Lindy and Grandma with the kids and we bopped over to Walmart to buy the pajamas we buy every Black Friday.  The problem this year was that Walmart opened on Thursday and they put these pajamas on their 6pm sale.  We knew if we waited until Friday they would be all picked over.  We were right.  By 7:30, there were very few remaining in the kids' sizes.  We also bought some blu-rays and DVDs very cheap that we will probably never unwrap.  Another tradition around here.

and I needed bread.  So, yes, in the middle of people clammering for $100 TVs, we were doing every day grocery shopping.

Then, on Friday morning, we really had nothing to go out for.  But, the kids needed headphones for school and we saw some at Radio Shack that looked like a doable price so we headed there.  Our Black Friday shopping was complete about 4 minutes after we left the house.  Lew said, "If someone told me I would be going out to Radio Shack on Black Friday I would have thought they were nuts!"

Annual pre-shopping photo...
 And a shot with Lew & his mom and the kiddos....
 
We went to one other store for fun since we were already out.  Then home for leftovers!!!

flashback????  I am actually wearing a new shirt this year, but seems Lew has only 1 favorite black shirt.

2012
 2011
They did not bring home any festive art work this year.  Our 2013 door looks bare!

No comments:

Post a Comment