That is from Shirt Woot. I don't know if they still will have it - but they often keep favorite designs around for a long time. It comes in an adult version, too.
If you are unfamiliar with Woot.com (and you like techno gadgets) I apologize in advance. They sell tons of fun things. One different item daily. When it sells out, you have to wait until 1:00am for the next day's item to appear. There are a couple spin-offs on the site... Shirt Woot, Kids' Woot.
I love that shirt Carl has on with the bananas and the orange! Knock knock! Where did you get it and what brand makes it? Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThat is from Shirt Woot. I don't know if they still will have it - but they often keep favorite designs around for a long time. It comes in an adult version, too.
ReplyDeleteIf you are unfamiliar with Woot.com (and you like techno gadgets) I apologize in advance. They sell tons of fun things. One different item daily. When it sells out, you have to wait until 1:00am for the next day's item to appear. There are a couple spin-offs on the site... Shirt Woot, Kids' Woot.