Sunday, March 11, 2012

party animals!

Last Thursday was Molly & Angus' 11th birthday.  We had a party for them after dinner that night.  I was only able to stay for the singing and food part - then I had to go to a camera club workshop to present a portion of it.  I was not looking forward to speaking in the first place, so I was super disappointed to miss the party.  The kids had picked out special cat toy gifts and couldn't wait to give them to Molly & Angus.  From what I understand, they loved them.

Here we are - notice Angus is licking his baby food peas and Molly is into her pumpkin muffin.  Favorite birthday foods!

This next shot made me laugh - Angus is looking right at the camera!  And, look at Gretchen and me.  Some people say she looks like Lew, but a lot of my friends say she looks just like me.  She sure does here, doesn't she? In a kind of mirror image sort of way.  But, at the Children's Museum the other day, a lady looked at Carl, then said to me, "Wow!  He looks just like you!  No denying him, eh?"

You can see the cats' presents on the table, too.  The little orange stuffed cat goes in the microwave so it is nice and warm for the cats to snuggle up to.  Right up Molly's alley!  Here, she is fighting to get to that pumpkin muffin!  Angus' peas aren't opened yet, so he can't smell them - or he surely wouldn't be looking at the camera!

Here are a couple Molly shots since the Saturday photos were Angus heavy.
How were those pumpkin muffins?

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm...Baby food peas for a birthday treat. Now that's just what I like for my birthday, too, LOL.

    ReplyDelete