Bring on Spring Break!!
We picked my mom up from the airport and in keeping with tradition, went directly to our favorite beach restaurant. I got my favorite crab cake sandwich anywhere, Mom got the special - pulled braised pork with Granny Smith apple slaw, Lew got a club sandwich, Gretchen had chicken fingers and Carl.... do I have to say it? he got a cheeseburger. And he was the first one done with lunch.
I smudged out the name of the restaurant.
Then, we drove around looking at azaleas.
Then, home for some games. It was raining a bit. Not bad, considering it was snowing when she left NY and they had to de-ice the plane. 70s here.
Now they are outside playing t-ball. I'll have some extra time to catch up on pictures and event from this past week, but not right now.



No comments:
Post a Comment