Tuesday, January 3, 2012

check this out for 85 days

Well, even less than that now... she started on the first.

This is my friend, Britt who is an amazing photographer.  (understatement)  She is giving herself a challenge of taking a picture each day for 85 days with her 85mm lens.  She is a mother and a teacher who is currently a full time photographer and stay at home mom.  Creativity, common sense, humor... and the most adorable little girl... she has all of that and more!

Give her 85 of 85 website a check every now and then for the next three months.  And I will link it on the side list of blogs I follow as well.  You have to click on the photos to see the full picture.  Or at least I do on my computer.

Want to see her creative Elf on a Shelf shots?  She shared many on her photography blog.  Check her out here.  (Britt Anderson Photography)

2 comments:

  1. Those are creative shots! (on both pages) Thanks for sharing!! I may have to add her to my blog roll too just to enjoy the cool pictures. :) Do you have any helpful tips as I try to figure out Photoshop Elements 10?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cool, she's good. I have so much to learn! I just contacted a tutor to learn more, too bad you don't live in Kansas!

    ReplyDelete