Sunday, June 12, 2011

we have bunk beds, but...

we just aren't ready to give up the car beds yet.




They switch beds every so often, too. The yellow buggy car bed is the fav of both kids. So, they have to take turns. I'll tell you, the sheets are much much easier to change on the blue race car bed.




We bought the bunk beds a while ago. They are beautiful and the kids will love them. But, we haven't done the endless research for perfect mattresses that we must do. You know us. Don't think we can buy something as important as a mattress that keeps your back and body healthy all night long without researching them fully. Please, if you bought your own mattress by walking into one store, sitting on one mattress and paying for it..... do NOT tell me about it.




Besides, we just aren't ready to give up the cute car beds. No one's feet are hanging over the edge yet. Even when they share those beds with 10,000 stuffed animals. This night, Carl happens to have none in his bed. Not always true, though. Look, his (pretty geeky) slippers are right next to his bed. Just like Grampie's.

2 comments:

  1. I've been lurking for a while, but just wanted to say how much I enjoy your blog. I have b/g twins, about 2 1/2, and I love seeing what's up next. Thanks for sharing! Your two are just beautiful, funny kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEFINITELY do research on mattresses ! Joe and I are big fans of trying out a lot of mattresses at any place that carries a lot of kinds...AFTER Joe did a lot of research on line.

    ReplyDelete