Friday, June 24, 2011

neat blog to share

I just found this blog (if you read 'whatever' in my side list there, you have already seen it. Thanks to Meg for sharing it.) It seems like it only started about a month ago. I hope they are receiving enough submissions to be able to continue.

Check out DearPhotograph.

Now that you are back from looking at it, go dig out a box of old photographs and plan to recreate one. I know I am surely going to try this summer when we visit NY. Wouldn't it be neat to find the pictures of Nanny's swing set by the side porch and go over to that house and ask if we could snap a photo there?

I'm at least going to find Lizzy & Kenny by the shed out back. OO - or Roddy eating cereal at the kitchen table when he was 1. Or him with the hose out front. Hey - why am I not picturing any shots of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment