See, I bought 3 skeins of this yarn a few years ago with the intention of making Gretchen a sweater. Well, here I am, just now getting to it. Now, it needs to be bigger and even though I have tried (twice) to make it work, 3 skeins isn't enough yarn. The craft stores don't carry it anymore, so I found some on ebay. I may still get this going for Valentine's day 2011. I am using a sweater she has that fits nicely as a guide now and not simply using her measurements as I had been doing. 

You just might see her in something like this in the near future. Or, perhaps the not so near future. And, by the way... this is the first sweater I have ever made with variegated yarn. I don't like it. I don't like how the sleeves won't match the body. I do, however, love that this is wool. Acrylic just isn't the same. This is a nice soft wool! Geranium is the name of the color.
No comments:
Post a Comment