Happy 50th Anniversary to my Uncle Brud and Aunt Marlea! Sorry I missed it by about a week. On Feb 11th, they celebrated 50 years of marriage! 3 children, 7 grandchildren ... not bad to show for 50 years of love!!!!
The most recent pictures I could find are from Cherie's wedding in July 2008.
Jill, Thank you so much for posting this to your blog...it is awesome! I will send the link to their friend in Florida who can get on the internet so they can see it. Thanks again and sorry you can't make the party! Love, Cherie
50 years is awesome! I hope we can all make it that long.
ReplyDeleteJill,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for posting this to your blog...it is awesome! I will send the link to their friend in Florida who can get on the internet so they can see it.
Thanks again and sorry you can't make the party!
Love,
Cherie