Monday, June 28, 2010

so proud!

If you know me, you know I don't always do things like everyone else does. And if you don't know me, why do you bother reading my ramblings? Anyway....


I was so proud tonight to hear Carl say:
I can do my own thing.


That's my boy!! (wearing a shirt my mom handed down to me... it was Kenny's! He's 36.)

1 comment:

  1. Hooray Carl!!!!! You have all worked so hard for this. Jill, you have so many reasons to be proud of your sweet little man - this is just one SUPER fine example!

    I haven't replied (as you may notice from my lack of blogging that I've been a little busy enjoying summer with the kids) but your last several posts have been SO heartwarming!!! I get such joy from reading your posts. I would love to get my two together with your two to play... if only we lived closer.

    ReplyDelete